vendredi 26 mars 2021

Blessed Altar Zine, DURTHANG's short review !

 SHORT ONES – II – #UNDERGROUNDRECOS

Band: Durthang
Title: The Winter Woods
Label: Crush the Desert Records
Release date: 12 February 2021
Country: Spain
Format reviewed: High-quality Digital Recording

This demo was originally released in 2020 via Bandcamp, but now, it was released in CD format by the French label Crush the Desert Records. Thank you for that, cause probably I would miss it. The band… Well, it reminded me of some old Black Metal, yep, true. When Black Metal was simple, primitive, raw, and sometimes not so well played. And you know what? I did enjoy it even if I made a few strange faces when I heard some “mistakes”. If you like those old days, when everything was more simple and probably more “Trve”. Well, this demo is for you.

Blessed Altar Zine