mercredi 23 janvier 2019

PIAREVARACIEN's new album, available soon !


From the upcoming album Nad Krajem Brasłaŭskich Azioraŭ (2019 a.y.p.s)

Soon available in A5 digipack.

Co-released in unity by Crush The Desert and Werewolf Promotion !


Lyrics in english :

Over the Braslaw lakes land

I am getting stuck as a grey-colored winter
Under the pressure of dismal skies
And I'm flying upwards
And disappearing with wind in the distance

Over the Braslaw lakes land
I'm gazing down at the blue waters -
Deep ones, silent and dead
Covered with a frozen veil
A knocking crook strewed 
Enchanting dreams above them
They are dreaming calmly
Waiting for freshet in spring

I'm wandering in Palessian wilderness
Snowstorm is droning around and makes me falter
It's enwrapping me and swamping down in snowy abyss
By the spell of a black raven

I'm roaming among forsaken villages
And smell the air full of mild smoke
The crescent is walking and scattering down stars
On the sky field behind the soundless wood

I'll come back here over centuries
And visit again my native places
A child will look into my eyes
And my Land will recognize me as her true son